Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bill Gates Interview






Beating the employment 'trap; enjoy it…


Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.  5000 candidates assembled in a large room.

One candidate is our Kutty.

Bill Gates: Thank you for coming.
                 Those who do not know JAVA may leave.
 
2000 people leave the room.
 
Kutty says to himself,  
                    'I do not know JAVA, but I have
                     nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try !'
 
Bill Gates:  Candidates who never had experience of managing more
                   than 100 people may leave.


2000 people leave the room.  

 
Kutty says to himself
                     'I never managed anybody by
                      myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can
                      happen to me ?' So he stays.

 
Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may
                   leave.
 
500 people leave the room.
 
Kutty says to himself,

'I left school at 15, but what
             have I got to lose ?' So he stays in the room.

 

Lastly,
          Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo-Croat
          to leave.
 
498 people leave the room.
 
Kutty says to himself,

'I do not speak one word of
             Serbo-Croat but what do I have to lose ?' So he stays
             and finds himself with one other candidate; Everyone else
             has gone.

 

Bill  Gates joined them and said

'Apparently you are the only
 two candidates who speak Serbo-Croat, so I'd now like to
 hear you have a conversation together in that
 language.'

Calmly, Kutty  turns to the other candidate and says

                                                                                                'Naatil Evddey ?' (Where's your home(speaking in malayalam))


The other candidate answers…                      'Thrissur' ( A place in kerala(also speaking in malayalam))

 


No comments:

Post a Comment