Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Emotional equation




 

Worth a reading¦

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I dont want it to be done - and i m not able to accept it - i become angry.
When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I dont want it to be done - and i m able to accept it - i remain tolerant.

When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and I m not able to accept it - I become jealous.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and i m able to accept it - i get inspired.

When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.
When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m able to accept it - i feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m not able to accept it - i say i m missing u.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m able to accept it - i say   i m thinkin of u.

Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:
Something + acceptance = positive emotion
Something + non-acceptance = negative emotion

So, it is not something   or someone   who is making us feel positive or negative, but  its our acceptance   or non-acceptance   of something or someone, which impacts things.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment